Monday, June 2, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Design Wall Monday


I have been working on a scrap project for the last couple weeks.  The pattern starts as Bonnie Hunter's Rick Rack Nine's.  I decided to make the rows and finished the nine patches to a point.  Instead of having the rows interact mine will stand alone with lots of side set-in triangles. The "cheddar" batik will be the set-in triangles, if there is enough fabric. We were recently given a "cheddar" challenge and this will fit.  Some strip will fit between the rows. I will be asking for advice when the time comes. Only 12 more nine patches to go.

Check out other Design Walls.  Judy L. has the list.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Scrappy! It's looking good so far. The cheddar fabric is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for all those tiny scraps! I may have to try that ---someday. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love scrappy, yours looks great! The cheddar really add to the mix!

    ReplyDelete